Congratulations on being accepted to Providence! Likely you feel a mix of excitement and nervousness. Know that we will help make your transition to Providence as smooth as possible. We have a variety of events to help you get adjusted to life at Providence. By the time your classes start, you’ll be surrounded by new friends and feeling right at home at Providence.
New Student Information
Welcome Week and student orientation are great ways to learn about Providence, meet faculty and staff and be well equipped for the new academic year.
Providence has four residence halls as well as additional on-campus housing, including apartments. Browse our housing options and book early to secure your living arrangements.
Your Next Steps
You have applied and been accepted to Providence. Now it’s time to take these important next steps:
- Explore Financing
- Secure Housing – There are residence, on-campus and off-campus housing options. If you have questions, please contact our Student Services Coordinator.
- Connect With Your Advisors – University College and Seminary: Connect with your Academic Advisor anytime after acceptance.
- Pay a $300 academic deposit to confirm your admission and access course registration. This deposit is credited towards the first semester’s tuition payment and is refundable up to July 1st.
- Register for Courses – Check out the course offerings and obtain your log-in from an enrollment officer to see more.
- Purchase Your Textbooks
- Move In – Students living on campus may move in beginning in September (fall semester) and January (winter semester).
- Attend Welcome Week – Mandatory for all students living on campus; held beginning of September. For Seminary students, there is a Seminary Retreat which is held off-campus during Welcome Week. Make sure to attend academic orientation and any camps that may pertain to you (aviation orientation camp, international student orientation and/or varsity athletic training camps). See events calendar for dates
- Make Payments – Pay your tuition, fees and purchase meal cards (commuters) during Welcome Week and into the first week of classes.
- Start Classes!