The Buller School of Business invites you to an AGRIBUSINESS ROUNDTABLE.
- on Friday, March 25th from 8 am to 2:30 pm
- on Providence’s Otterburne campus (10 College Crescent)
- in the Howison Room, SLC (across from the cafeteria)
- in a blended format (in-person and online)
- Those attending in person will enjoy a complimentary breakfast & lunch
The dialogue will focus on the agribusiness sector’s challenges and opportunities, as well as on training and development needs. The input of participants will be used to help shape the sector-led skills development programming that Providence and the Buller School is wanting to implement in the coming years. To facilitate the robust exchange of ideas, we encourage attendance by farmers, representatives of agribusiness companies, and agriculture or agribusiness training, development or educational programs.
The ‘Roundtable’ event is free of charge, but registration is required.