By filling out the rental agreement, the following guidelines are understood and agreed upon:
- This is a Christian institution. Our facilities have been dedicated to God to be used in the training of young people in Christian education. Any activity that might hinder our purpose will not be permitted
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted at any time
- Smoking is not permitted inside any buildings
- Proper conduct and supervision is to be maintained at all times. Any damage incurred to the property will be the responsibility of the guest
- Furniture is not to be moved unless permission is given by the Conference Host
- Cars must be parked in designated areas only
Please note that there is a per hour rental fee for the gym and reservations for gymnasium use must be made at least two weeks prior to the event. Requests for specific sports equipment must also be made prior to the event.
- Indoor running shoes are required. Hard or dark rubber-soled shoes are not allowed
- No food or beverages in the gymnasium (except for banquet events)
- Return sports equipment to its proper place
- Do not leave nets strung tight overnight
- Buildings and campus grounds must be left clean and orderly
- Unless otherwise arranged, all meals and food services used on campus will be provided by Providence's Food Services: Sodexo.
Anyone found violating the regulations will be asked to leave the gym. Providence is not responsible for personal injury or loss or for loss/damage of personal belongings.